Wednesday, January 1, 2014

House Sitting is Fun

The whole idea behind house sitting, is the fact that it's cruise. Once the homeowner has thanked you, closed the door and left you in charge, the peace and nurturing begins. This is the easy part!

Securing the house sit, takes the most amount of effort and targeting. That involves marketing offline and online, networking, local advertising (free), interviewing and selling yourself. Once you make a contact with, a hopefully new client, you really have to bring your A game and your most genuine self.

House sitting is fun! That's one of the hireasons I love it so much. But you won't see me sitting in front of a computer for hours on end..not fun. I can do 2 hours tops...usually with a pre coffee to really power out for the two hours. Anything after that, my back hurts, my bum falls asleep, and I get annoyed.

I also have to make time for The Swim so can't be on the computer all day. That happens everyday and I love it! I'm lucky, in that my house sits, for the most part, are a skip and a jump, from the beach.

Blogging is another fun part of house sitting but I'm not a fanatic about it. I will take my time to let people get to know me. I know that everything worthwhile takes patience and time.

No comments:

Post a Comment