Thursday, October 23, 2014
Six Ways for the Homeowner to Make a House Sitter Feel "At Home"
Six Ways for the Homeowner to Make a House Sitter feel "At Home"
1. Make sure the house is clean and ready for the sitter's stay.
2. Provide a comfortable sleeping accommodation.
3. Wi-Fi connection is great for those sitters who work online.
4. A list of markets, restaurants, parks, events, etc., in the area.
5. Permisson to use the kitchen and its gadgets at will (let them know
if there are boundaries, such as what food to eat in the fridge, freezer,
6. The simple words of "make yourself at home" makes all the
difference, as the house sitter will feel trusted and respected.
"Feel at Home" you said and that's not a priviledge I would misuse.